This guide will help you in downloading and installing the mobdro apk on your android smartphone.
Mobdro is a live video streaming app for watching live channels of a wide range of categories and directly download it on your smartphone.
Download mobdro apk from below:
To download and install the mobdro apk on your smartphone, You have to allow unknown sources in your settings since the app isn’t directly downloaded from the playstore.
Don’t know how to allow unknown sources? Here is the guide;
Allow unknown sources for installing Mobdro apk:
For Android 7 and below:
- Click on the settings menu and go to the security option as shown in below screenshot.
- Then click on the option to allow unknown sources.
- Done, it was very simple, isn’t it?
- Now just download the mobdro apk from below and install it on your android smartphone.
For Android 8 and above:
- The procedure is slightly tricky for android oreo users and but we are here to help you.
- Click on the settings option.
- Go to search settings as shown in the screenshot below.
- Search for special app access and click as shown below.
- Now, Scroll down and at last, you will get the option of allowing unknown sources.
- Now, click on it and allow for chrome.
- Then Download the mobdro apk and install it on your smartphone.
NOTE: Here, The apk is downloaded from chrome browser so, I have allowed for chrome if you are downloading from another browser then just allow the access for it.
By this way, you can install the mobdro apk on your android smartphone.
If you are getting further errors please comment below we will help you. For some smartphones, the procedure may not be like this for those please comment below so that we can help you out.